Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » print Page no 1 only out of 1+ pages
print Page no 1 only out of 1+ pages [message #163667] Fri, 17 March 2006 15:18 Go to next message
dude4084
Hi

When running a report from a report, can we control the parameters to print only page no 1 regardless the totla number of pages?

(infact this option is available on print dialouge box)

any solution?

Thanx
Re: print Page no 1 only out of 1+ pages [message #163693 is a reply to message #163667] Sat, 18 March 2006 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loops

In Report Builder,

Go to Layout Model.
Go to Insert menu mark the Insert "Page Number" option.
There you can choose to print either "Page 1" or "Page 1 of 9".
From this option you can select which one you would like to print on your report.

Thanks,
loops.
Re: print Page no 1 only out of 1+ pages [message #163694 is a reply to message #163693] Sat, 18 March 2006 04:42 Go to previous message
dude4084
thank u for ur reply but this was not my question.
Let me rephrase.

I have made a simple report. The records fetch depends upon the user parameter given to it. Upon depending on number of records, the report pages may vary from 1 to "x" no of pages (where x is unknown value depending upon no of records reterived).

Now after running the report, i want to print the page no 1 ONLY. This can be done easily by chossing "From page 1 to 1" printing option in print dialouge box.

My problem: I am calling this report from FORM with DESTYPE=PRINTER. AT this moment, how can i control the parameter that only Page no 1 is printed, in all cases, whatever the number of pages are generated.

I hope it is clear now.
Previous Topic: Frame Behaviour
Next Topic: how to email report automatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 14:05:09 CDT 2024