Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to email report automatically
how to email report automatically [message #163492] Thu, 16 March 2006 21:48 Go to next message
insomniius
i want to make a report, which when processed is emailed to the concerned person or group of persons.
i want to do it in such a way that when the report is processed, the parameter form shud be
asking the email addresses to which the report is to be emailed or n e other way of getting the email addresses
from the user.
can n e 1 help me in this regard.
Re: how to email report automatically [message #163695 is a reply to message #163492] Sat, 18 March 2006 05:11 Go to previous message
Maaher
Mr. insomniius, I asked you last time to use plain English. Read the stickies in the Forms forum for more details.

If you consider yourself as being a programmer, you should use programming languages correctly. We expect you to use human language with the same attitude. Shorthand writing - IM speak if you will - like 'n e 1' is not appreciated and it will delay responses to your questions. Not all members of this forum speak English equally well, so you shouldn't make it harder by encrypting your message. Pay attention to this.

MHE
Previous Topic: print Page no 1 only out of 1+ pages
Next Topic: choiced printing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 13:50:55 CDT 2024