Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Matrix reports in Dev. 6i
Matrix reports in Dev. 6i [message #88871] Sat, 24 May 2003 06:27 Go to next message
Saurabh Gupta
Hi all,
I am facing a problem with matrix reports. Actually when I create the matrix report using the report wizard, all the repeating frames and the matrix object is created. I want to know how I can create matrix object when i am creating the report manually. I know the logic of cross tab group that is used in data model. But in layout model, I dont know how to create matrix object manually.
Re: Matrix reports in Dev. 6i [message #185130 is a reply to message #88871] Mon, 31 July 2006 02:06 Go to previous message
sachin001
Saurabh Gupta wrote on Sat, 24 May 2003 07:27

Hi all,
I am facing a problem with matrix reports. Actually when I create the matrix report using the report wizard, all the repeating frames and the matrix object is created. I want to know how I can create matrix object when i am creating the report manually. I know the logic of cross tab group that is used in data model. But in layout model, I dont know how to create matrix object manually.

Hi I got the same problem.

I know how to create matrix crossproduct in data model.
But plz some one tell us how to create the matrix object in the Layout model.

Quick reply will be appreciated
Sachin.
Previous Topic: i need landscape view
Next Topic: Urgent reply plz : Manually creating Matrix Object in Reports 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 10:24:30 CDT 2024