Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » ERP Training
ERP Training [message #88829] Mon, 21 April 2003 06:15 Go to next message
GaneshM
Hi all,
I want to Learn ERP (Apps -Oracle manufactureing or Oracle Financial application). if any training center in Chennai for this ERP training, pls mail me.
Thank you
Regards,
GaneshM
Re: ERP Training [message #89332 is a reply to message #88829] Tue, 10 February 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deivendran
sir
plz give me details about ERP
Re: ERP Training [message #89384 is a reply to message #88829] Fri, 05 March 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
priyanka sonal
dear ganesha
i am glad to inform u that our company ENTERPRISE-LOGIC HEADQUARTERED AT HOUSTON IS CREATING WAVES THRU THE WORLD by redefining the art of IT skills .
Please find enclosed a detailed compny profile of the same

Enterprise Logic is a fast growing Software Development and Consulting firm based in Bangalore India, with its head office located in Houston, Texas. We render innovative information technology solutions to broad based clientele including the fortune 500 companies, Government Organizations and other major US and International organizations in a wide variety of industries including Manufacturing, Technology, Petroleum and Process industries, Telecommunications, Financial Services and Health care

Our Core Competence:

• Application Management Services.
• ERP Implementations
• Professional IT consulting Solutions (Global)
• Training and Education (SAP and Dot Net)
• HR Consulting and Recruitment Services

The Corporate Training and Recruitment division at Bangalore offers Training Programs on high end technologies as SAP R/3, Business Information Warehousing, ABAP, Basis, APO, (dot) .Net etc… and specializes in providing Manpower Solutions and Varied HR services to corporates across the globe.

ERP Training Programs at Enterprise Logic

• R/3 ABAP/4 Programming
• Business Information Warehousing (BIW)
• Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO)
• Basis

• BAPI
• RFC
• ALE
• EDI
• IDOCS

Functional Configurations:

- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Material Management (MM)
- Production Planning and control (PP)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Finance and control (FICO)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Environment Management

Program Duration: 2- 4 Weeks, Depending on the program Selected.

Dot Net Training Program Includes:

• ASP.Net
• C#.Net
• XML.Net
• VB.Net

Additional Facilities – 24 X 7 Machine Access, Course Material, Reference Material, CD's Etc...

We also have a dedicated Recruitment and Staffing division as one of our Strategic Business Units which caters to the job requirements both in the Indian and the International Markets.

Please visit our website for more information on the products and services we offer.
www.enterprise-logic.com
www.ivsconsulting.com

Please feel free to let me know in case you seek any further clarifications.
i am sure this informtion would be of some value to u
Thanks and Regards

priyanka sonal
priyanka@enterprise-logic.com
contact me at:0805202096
Re: ERP Training [message #89422 is a reply to message #89384] Mon, 22 March 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VED
sir i am interested in your programm Training and Education (SAP and Dot Net)
my resume
CURRICULUM VITAE
C/o Mr. G.K. Mishra
15/399, DDA Flats,Madangir,NewDelhi-110062
e-mail:agnihotrived@rediffmail.com
Home-05122209624(kanpur)
Present-91-9891278074(Delhi)
VED PRAKASH

PRESENTLYà Doing project on SAP(system application products) from iiit Allahabad (Indian institute of information technology)
WORK EXPERIENCE:
One year working with V.C.Computronics Lucknow as a software developer
PROJECTS:
1. employee database management/ 3 Persons/1Month
Role : Programmer
Operating Environment : Windows 98
Front end : Visual Basic 6.0
Back end : Ms Access
Description : This project was developed for C.P.W.D. submitted to Mr.G.K.Mishra .problem was to send letters name wise category wise and sortlist names according to their post etc.
2. Advance Advocate’s Client-Management / 3 Persons / 1 Month
Role : Analyst & Programmer
Operating System : Windows me
Back end : Ms Access
Description : This project was developed for Variable Software Solutions. Project is in advertising phase.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
B.Sc. (PCM) from Kanpur University in 1995.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
First Semester : 71 % Fourth Semester : 62%
Second Semester : 67% Fifth Semester : Result awaited
Third Semester : 60% Sixth Semester : Project Semester.
SUBJECTS STUDIED DURING MCA:
FIRIST SEMESTER: Mathematical foundation of computer science,Accounting andFinancialmanagement,ComputerOrganization,Computer&’C’programming,Computer based Numerical statistical techniques
SECOND SEMESTER:Organisational structure & personnel management,Data and file structures using 'C',Unix & 'C' programming,Combinatorics and graph theory,System analysis and design,
THIRD SEMESTER : Data communication and computer networks,Design & analysis of algorithm,Object oriented programming’&’c++,Database management System,Comuter grahics & animation.
FOURTH SEMESTER: Management information system,Operating System,Internet and Java programming,Compiler design,Fundamentals of E-commerce
FIFTH SEMESTER : Web technology,Distributed database system,Distributed systems,Software Engineering,International bussiness and marketing

PLATFORM SKILLS:
Operating System : Windows 98, Windows 2k, Window Server 2003,M.S – DOS
Development Tools & Language : C,C++, Java 2, VB6, SQL, Developer 2000
Web Technologies/Scripting Language: HTML
Databases : Oracle 8i, MS – Access
Packages : MS – Office

TERM PROJECTS IN INSTITUTES:
1. Inventory Management / 3 Persons / 1 Month
Operating System : Windows 98
Language : C++
Description : This project was developed at I.F.T.M. Moradabad in 2nd semester. This Project manages Information about products and their quantity. The records are updated time to time as the products are deleted and inserted. User may also get weekly and monthly report.
2. Library Management / 3 Persons / 1 Month
Operating System : Windows 98
Back end : Oracle 8.0
Description : This project was developed at I.F.T.M. Moradabad in 3rd semester. This Project manages Information about. Library .In this project we gave the software to add/delete books &show present status of the Library
SEMINAR ATTENDED : Attended seminar on the launch of Window server-2003 of Microsoft as software developer at hotel Taj Palace New Delhi.
SEMINAR GIVEN : On the routing algorithms

PERSONAL DETAILS:
FATHER’S NAME : Mr.Prem Narain Agnihotri
DATE OF BIRTH : 19/07/1975
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: Hindi and English

Date : VED PRAKASH

Place :
Re: ERP Training [message #89452 is a reply to message #88829] Fri, 02 April 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanil
i would like to about ERP cuorse, fees structure and the mode of payment. please email me all the details
Re: ERP Training [message #89583 is a reply to message #89384] Wed, 26 May 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sreekantha M S
Sir,

Iam a Postgraduate in commerce ie MCom and having 12 years of experience in Finance and Accounts, presently working as a Sr Executive Accounts in a Multinational Company.

Now I like to know any one take as SAP FICO and give the training.

Please revert me back on my email.

Thanks and Regards

Sreekantha M S
Re: ERP Training [message #90344 is a reply to message #89384] Tue, 01 February 2005 21:21 Go to previous message
swetahota
dear sir,
can u reply me in detail that what is the job prospect after taking training by u.
Previous Topic: Shall we pass WHERE clause to the reports from form? how? List down the steps
Next Topic: Rep-1401:formula name : Fatal Pl/SQL error occured.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 03 07:11:13 CDT 2024