Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Urgent!. Query Retrieval problem
Urgent!. Query Retrieval problem [message #86354] Thu, 23 September 2004 05:33 Go to next message
Anju
Hi All Pleasent Morning,
I am retrieving records in a block through FORMS. When Query with Forms, it returns 5 records... and when use the same query in SQL, it return 270 records which is correct.. In what scenario I could miss records being shown in FORMS..

1. I do not have any trigger on the block or form

2. I do not have any where clause in block property.

EX: select count(*) from mag_err where con_uereg = 101204;

returns 5 records in my FORM and it has 270 records in the table..

Please help Me!!

regards
Anju
Re: Urgent!. Query Retrieval problem [message #86356 is a reply to message #86354] Thu, 23 September 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samir Patel
Right click the Data block and select Property Palette.
In there check the RECORDS - > Number of records displayed value . Try to modify the value to the number desired.
Query all records attribute -> TRUE.

Hope it helps.
Re: Urgent!. Query Retrieval problem [message #86361 is a reply to message #86354] Fri, 24 September 2004 04:41 Go to previous message
Himanshu
Hi,
If you scroll donwards and you are unable to see rest of the records then add a message in Pre-query trigger to get the Default_where clause of your Form.

If everything is fine with it then check each feild of your Form & compare it with Database field as the mismatch in them may cause non-retrival of Data.

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Previous Topic: please help me a small doubt
Next Topic: how to upload TEXT FILE in a table?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 09 17:09:09 CDT 2024