Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » HELP ! BUTTON ICONS(.ico) not getting displayed on WEB but works fine in client-server mode
HELP ! BUTTON ICONS(.ico) not getting displayed on WEB but works fine in client-server mode [message #85902] Tue, 10 August 2004 06:37 Go to next message
bhuvan
Hi,
I am using forms6i on WIN-NT.i'm testing forms on web using forms server,It is working fine in client-server mode.BUT THE  problem is BUTTON ICONS ARE NOT GETTING DISPLAYED WHEN I RUN THE FORMS ON WEB !!
all my icons are stored in a seperate directory.AND the FORMS_60 path is set correctly.I even checked with the UI_ICONS setting in registry.Still the icons are not getting displayed.
PLZ let me know the solution .

AWAITING UR REPLY ,
TNX AND REGARDS
BHUVAN

Re: HELP ! BUTTON ICONS(.ico) not getting displayed on WEB but works fine in client-server mode [message #85923 is a reply to message #85902] Thu, 12 August 2004 01:43 Go to previous message
omar
for web-deployed forms the icons should be of .gif format(or maybe other formats also) but you cant use .ico icons. ( check to documentation to be sure)
Previous Topic: how to display error message?
Next Topic: how to make loop ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 07 14:47:46 CDT 2024