Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » PLZZZ HELP ITS URGENT
PLZZZ HELP ITS URGENT [message #85844] Tue, 03 August 2004 23:05 Go to next message
domingo
I need to clear the block when i change the value for the query item .

suppose i have textbox1 i put a value on it anf then execute query . i need to clear all the aother text boxes when i change value of textbox 1 .

do let me know if u hav any doubt ..

its urgent plzz help

thanks    

domingo
Re: PLZZZ HELP ITS URGENT [message #85848 is a reply to message #85844] Wed, 04 August 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Domingo,
How will the Form decide that in which Text-box you have changed the value if the value is present in all the Text boxes?

This is possible to be done by using When-validate-item trigger only in which you may set the value of all the other Text boxes as null (Provided you are in enter-query mode or your items are Control items) else the form will fire commit alerts.

I hope I ahve understood your requirment correctly.

Regards
Himanshu
Re: PLZZZ HELP ITS URGENT [message #85877 is a reply to message #85844] Sun, 08 August 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omar
save the value of the textbox to a variable and then use CLEAR_BLOCK(NO_COMMIT); to clear the block and then copy the value back to the textbox.
use this code in a when-item-changed trigger
Re: PLZZZ HELP ITS URGENT [message #85887 is a reply to message #85877] Mon, 09 August 2004 02:51 Go to previous message
domingo
omar,
i have a doubt
there is not when item changed trigger available.
plzz tell what to do now?
thanks
domingo
Previous Topic: how to insert picture on oracle 4.5?
Next Topic: checking for duplicates in multirecord block
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 06 23:50:42 CDT 2024