Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Cursor restriction...
Cursor restriction... [message #82812] Mon, 07 July 2003 22:42 Go to next message
Mubeen
Hi All,

I have created two blocks naming "A" and "B",The problem is whenever i am running the form ,the cursor is automatically going to the second block i.e. "B",which should not happen.What I want is,whenever Form is generated the position of the cursor should be at first block i.e."A" and it should not allow user to move to the second block unless the user selects any of the items in the first block.

As I am beginner to D2K ,I am unable to find the right solution for it.

A simple example will be very much helpful.

Thanx in Advance.

Mubeen.
Re: Cursor restriction... [message #82818 is a reply to message #82812] Tue, 08 July 2003 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sun
Go to Object NAvigator. There u can c the second block will be placed first and the first block will be next.

Using mouse click and move the first one to top and second one will be next.

Then run the form
Re: Cursor restriction... [message #82823 is a reply to message #82812] Tue, 08 July 2003 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SCP
In the object navigator set the hierarachy of the Block.Put the block, which should have first priority during the navigation as the first block in the Object Navigator.
Re: Cursor restriction... [message #82857 is a reply to message #82812] Wed, 09 July 2003 22:13 Go to previous message
Rengaprabhu
Simple way , use go_block('A') in the when new form instance trigger and go_item(' ') to specific text item. Otherwise can use the hierarchy in object navigatior to move block a at first.
Previous Topic: find & replace in csv file and how to set file as read only
Next Topic: With bring full name with 3 initial letters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 02:08:06 CDT 2024