Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » conversion of a developer's report output into .pdf file
conversion of a developer's report output into .pdf file [message #82240] Tue, 13 May 2003 04:46 Go to next message
kaajal
Sir/Madam,
I am trying to convert my developer's report output into a .pdf file.There was a requirement of conversion of the report into the "bitmap" mode,i made this change.But now i am facing another problem which is:-"During the conversion process the runtime is not able to recognise the formula columns i.e. It is giving errors at various formula columns being used in the report.What is the solution to this problem.It's urgent.
Reply me soon.
Re: conversion of a developer's report output into .pdf file [message #82243 is a reply to message #82240] Tue, 13 May 2003 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Victoria
declare
plist paramlist;
begin
plist := Get_Parameter_List('p_parms');
plist := Create_Parameter_List('p_parms');
:SYSTEM.SUPPRESS_WORKING := 'TRUE';
add_parameter(plist,'desformat', TEXT_PARAMETER, 'PDF');
add_parameter(plist,'desname', TEXT_PARAMETER,'C:filename.PDF');
add_parameter(plist,'destype', TEXT_PARAMETER,'FILE');
add_parameter(plist,'mode', TEXT_PARAMETER,'BITMAP');
add_parameter(plist,'PARAMFORM', TEXT_PARAMETER,'YES');

MESSAGE('Creating Cfilename.PDF file...',NO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
SYNCHRONIZE;
set_application_property(cursor_style,'BUSY');

RUN_PRODUCT(REPORTS,'report name', SYNCHRONOUS, RUNTIME, FILESYSTEM, plist, NULL);

CLEAR_MESSAGE;
set_application_property(cursor_style,'DEFAULT');
:SYSTEM.SUPPRESS_WORKING := 'FALSE';
destroy_parameter_list (plist);

end;

Thanks
~V~
Re: conversion of a developer's report output into .pdf file [message #82250 is a reply to message #82243] Tue, 13 May 2003 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BIRENDER KUMAR
If u r using d2k ver 5 or highter,u can simply design a report and select File - Generate to file-pdf(These r option avaible on report menu).
Re: conversion of a developer's report output into .pdf file [message #82251 is a reply to message #82243] Tue, 13 May 2003 23:50 Go to previous message
BIRENDER KUMAR
If u r using d2k ver 5 or high. r,u can simply design a report and select File - Generate to file-pdf(These options are avaiable on report menu).
Previous Topic: Quoting a column name
Next Topic: How to work with picts in oracle/forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 03:31:41 CDT 2024