Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to extend repeating frame to more than one page (Windows 7)
How to extend repeating frame to more than one page [message #614183] Sun, 18 May 2014 04:46 Go to next message
arefaat
Dear all,

I'm using oracle report builder 10.1.2.3.0

I want to display some info from master group (m_g) and detailed images from detail group (d_g)
the images should displayed on full page size, so the image item should be sized in full page size at design time.

so I need to put it in the next page in the layout, and the detail group (d_g) should be enclosed in the master group (m_g), so I extended the repeating frame of the master group (m_g) on two pages, But this gives error message (Report cannot be formatted, object 'vertically can never fit within m_g');

how can wok around or overcome this situation

[Updated on: Sun, 18 May 2014 04:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to extend repeating frame to more than one page [message #614186 is a reply to message #614183] Sun, 18 May 2014 05:13 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Delete current layout. Use Report Wizard; just confirm everything with <Next> and let it create a default layout. It will most probably be ugly, but will let you run the report. Once it works, make it fancy - return to Paper Layout Editor and relocate items and/or frames. Test frequently, save regularly (because there's almost no "undo" option available).
Previous Topic: how to get the figure in word
Next Topic: display all detials group in page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:33:08 CDT 2024