Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » ERROR :REP-1219 :R_1 has no size (Report, Windows 7)
ERROR :REP-1219 :R_1 has no size [message #602940] Tue, 10 December 2013 08:47 Go to next message
mohanbobba

HI Guys,
I am modifying the existing report,I am deleting the existing data model and adding new data model After adding new data model we are getting below issue while running from Concurrent program.
Could you please give me solution for this error (ERROR :REP-1219 :R_1(Repeating Frame) has no size - length or width is Zero).
i got this error in log file while running a concurrent program containing Report.

Thanks in Advance,
Mohana Krishna.
Re: ERROR :REP-1219 :R_1 has no size [message #602997 is a reply to message #602940] Tue, 10 December 2013 14:31 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is what I do (which doesn't mean that you should blindly follow my words): run Reports Builder, open the report. In Object navigator, locate R_1 repeating frame. Click on it, delete it. If necessary, recreate it.

Note that, if you end up in doing that, it will be placed on a top of all other objects, although it looks like as if it contains them. If you paint it, you'll see that it "covers" the area - you won't see any objects under it. Now, if you try to move it backward, this process might take some time because you have to do it for EVERY object it is supposed to contain.

However, there's a way out of it: before creating a new repeating frame, select all objects and GROUP them. Then draw the frame and put it backwards; it will contain all these objects, and you'll do that in a single move. Then ungroup objects, recompile the report (All: Ctrl + Shift + K) and run it. Hopefully, everything will be OK.
Previous Topic: RDF is OK but REP gives error REP-0736 (there is uncompiled program)
Next Topic: insertion through report builder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:51:56 CDT 2024