Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle Report that should display o/p in two tabs on a same spreadsheet in excel (Reports 10g, Windows 7)
Oracle Report that should display o/p in two tabs on a same spreadsheet in excel [message #588405] Tue, 25 June 2013 11:00 Go to next message
Rahul2882
Hai,
I have a report that displays Supplier Requirements (Gross) for the specified number of weeks in reports 10g. This Supplier Requirements Report (SRR) is displayed in excel format when the job is done through concurrent program. I have a requirement of "displaying gross requirements and netted requirements on a same spreadsheet in two different tabs when I run a concurrent program" where now only gross is displayed. Can someone please help me out how I can do this. Thanks in advance.
Re: Oracle Report that should display o/p in two tabs on a same spreadsheet in excel [message #588459 is a reply to message #588405] Wed, 26 June 2013 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't think that Oracle Reports is capable of displaying data on different tabs. Forms can do that, though.
Re: Oracle Report that should display o/p in two tabs on a same spreadsheet in excel [message #588554 is a reply to message #588459] Wed, 26 June 2013 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rahul2882
@Littlefoot. Thank you very much for the response on reports. I have another question pertaining to forms. I have a requirement of pulling the data from a field in horizontal form of Advanced Supply Chain Planning responsibility(ASCP). The data comes into this form after the daily collections run and will keep on refreshing every hour. When I go into help-> Diagnostics, it shows the block name of the form as 'Horizonatl Plan' and field name as 'Pivot Table'. When I change the block name to 'System' and field as 'Last Query' I don't see any query there where in usually we can see the query for that particular field. so,the data is generated dynamically in the form after daily collections. Not pretty sure on how to pull the data source (Need to find the table names)into horizontal form with the info I have. Please post some suggestions on how to work on it.
Re: Oracle Report that should display o/p in two tabs on a same spreadsheet in excel [message #588588 is a reply to message #588554] Wed, 26 June 2013 14:39 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This looks like an Oracle Apps. question. Is it? If so, I can't help as I don't know anything about that software product. However, if you wish, I (or any other moderator) could move this topic into our Oracle Apps. forum as you might get the answer there.
Previous Topic: oracle reports place holder column
Next Topic: Multiple record printing on same line no in oracle report10g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:25:43 CDT 2024